Needs a home.

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ponypoor
United States of America

Needs a home.

Post by ponypoor »

Hey all:
Not sure exactly where to post this but since this is the part of the forum I always head to first when I visit figured it's the best place.
I recently rescued a 66 F350 from a wrecking yard I have been dealing with for years, the owner retired and closed the place down. Fortunatly any old iron was sold, he was one of the good guys, give him a resonable price and it was yours. Well after it was all said and done the original plans we had for this truck changed and I have to get rid of it. This has been an Arizona truck all it's life. From the 6 digit DSO code it was ordered in Phoenix and believe it went to one of the irrigation water companies just outside Phoenix. It has no color code on the door tag. This truck is complete, the only thing missing is the floor mat and 2 of the wheels. It originally came with a 240 inline 6 but that has been replaced with a later 300. It runs great, has a 4 speed transmission, everything works even the remote mounted brake booster. Glass is all good including the windshield. Body has a few battle scars but nothing major. Only rust i have been able to fine is the common areas, back edges of front fenders and that lower back corner of the cab where it drops over the frame. The rest of the cab is very solid as are the doors and hood, grill has one ding by the right headlight other then that it's clean and the front bumper is perfect, even still has the original FOMOCO installed Westcoast mirrors. I have some pictures but am unable to post due to them being to big and i have no way to resize. If anyone is interested shoot me an email at ponypoor2@gmail.com. The truck is being stored where i work and since the yard is being redone I may loose storage soon and hate to see it go to scrap.
64 Ranchero (has new owner)
65 F100 shortbed
66 Mustang (A code 289)
67 Bronco