fuel injection

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

65ford1

fuel injection

Post by 65ford1 »

Hi, I am goeing to install a 302 with fuel injection in my 65,any ideas for a fuel tank that can take a return fuel line? The tank now is behind the seat as on a stock slick ,can it be replumbed to f/i.Thanks a lot, Gene.
mikecarson

Post by mikecarson »

[albumimg]609[/albumimg]

This is a 70 Mustang that I added a return line for EFI.
Mike C
64 CC, Crown Vic project
62 CC
67short 94 F150, 433W
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive body, but to skid in sideways - body worn out and screaming: Woo Hoo, what a ride!"
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

I built a custom 40 gallon stainless steel tank for in the front of my bed in Christine. I gravity feed the high pressure pump. and have a return line plumbed into the tank. I installed the wiring for the second low pressure pump but did not install the resivor.

Fuel pressure is holding but i do get now and then a stumble on hard right hand turns.

Garbz
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Tim (Fanatic) has a stock tank on his FI 5.0. He said he put a new hole/line for the feed line on the bottom of his tank, and uses the original fuel line/location for a return line.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..