1965 F100 4x4 and 1965 1 ton DRW

Show truck, daily driver, or parts truck - if your looking to sell a whole truck, post it here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

jjreagan

1965 F100 4x4 and 1965 1 ton DRW

Post by jjreagan »

I have two trucks i was in the process of restoring. Both ran before disassembly and have clean titles. I bought the F100 first and the cab was pretty rusty and i found the 1ton so i bought it for parts and then didn't want to part it out because it was too nice. So i have both of these trucks in pieces. I did some bodywork on the rusty f100 including new floor plans and rockers before i got the 1 ton cab and started on it. The good cab has had bodywork done and i did epoxy primer it. I have some new parts that i will also throw in and a second step side bed for the f100. The f100 has had the frame and rolling stock rebuilt/ resealed and transfer case has new seals and bushings. I don't have the time to get these projects done and i would like to sell everything in one lot to the right buyer who does have the time and money. The upload tool would not allow me to attach any pictures. My gallery on this site includes pictures of the 4x4 before disassembly and if you are serious i will email you more. I am asking $6500 for both trucks, all parts, vin plates and clean titles. Located in SE KANSAS
slick4x4
United States of America

Re: 1965 F100 4x4 and 1965 1 ton DRW

Post by slick4x4 »

I have some interest in the 65 4x4 ... but couldn't find any pics :oops:
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER