Slick Stock DVD

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

OK on the grabbing pics but what setting do I have wrong that the only way I can save them is to an .ART file in a temp file. ? I cant seem to "steal" the pics off line

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Tim if you mean the ones in my thread, you right click them and "save as" them into whatever file on your own 'puter you are keeping them in. They save as .jpgs for me that way
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Thanx JC ---I klnew how but AOL wont allow it so I tried Firefox and it worked fine. Another reason to stick with Firefox
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Tim, We just got home ,haven't had time to view pics yet ,but have one of the international pit crew in action!, will post or send mine soon.

Alan,
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Fanatic wrote:The more I have ---the better.

Even if you think that yours aren't that good. SEND "EM its amazing what a computer can do. LOL

I've completed a pretty cool intro while waiting for some pics to come in.

Please let me know who is sending so that I know I have everyone's.

Thanx, Tim

Tim, that sounds great!, especially the bit about what a computer can do, have you seen my head?. I`ll send some of my pic`s soon, and put me down for a copy please!.

Alan,
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif