Home OK?

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

made it to Detroit,my brother met me at the airport where my beer patch promptly fell off again. going to see my mom today, will check in from there.
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
stronger66ratfink

Post by stronger66ratfink »

Hey Greg,
Well I'm sure you've got some updates already on our trip home from others, you all would of been impressed with out pit crew when the trailer tire blew, I think it might of been 20 minutes max! no pun intended!
and 15 minutes of that was fuc...y with the stupid bumper jack that I brought!, then got back on the road and 5 miles up the road was a sears, open pulled right up to the door, manager standing right there and got another new tire for the rest of the trip. Met Chris somewhere near the Mexican boarder!, saw allot of rual arears of Texas I've never seen and still made it home by 10, got up the next morning and cleaned the fuc...y Dodge Deisel off Daisy and put her up for a well desired rest.
went to bed early before I started hugging and telling everyone, I love la man!
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Back home tonight,(21st) with a little working vacation tacked on the end of my real vacation. Spent the last 3 days in Whitefish Mt. and came home thru Glacier park. Perfect topping to a perfect vacation.

To all the new guys met this year at SS, it was truly a pleasure.
To Brian, -worth every penny of my portion of the investment to have you there, man.
To all I have met before, well, I know the pleasure was all mine. Sorry, no refunds.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
64Ranger

Post by 64Ranger »

Made it home last night about 5:00pm PST...wonderful trip...no problems going out and met a bunch of wonderful guys, gals and kids. Had a couple of wheel and tire problems coming home, but the truck ran fantastic...3600 miles and 7 states. Wouldn't trade it for the world...and my wife, Marsha, had a great time also.

Thanks guys...those who couldn't make it, really missed a great time.

Thanks again,
Doug
Riverside, CA
fmartin_gila

Post by fmartin_gila »

Made it back home yesterday about noon local time after a side trip to N. Dakota. Logged 4161 miles. Nice trip and outstanding get-together. Sure enjoyed meeting with and putting faces to names.

Fred
61 Merc
Canada

Post by 61 Merc »

I made it home at about 2:00 am this morning, had an adventurous trip home, but that is another story.
61 Mercury SWB Uni - Project
62 Mercury SWB BBW - Race truck
63 Ford SWB Uni - Daily driver (Jinx)
63 Ford SWB Uni - Parts truck