Hello Slicks of the MAC

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

thrush544

Hello Slicks of the MAC

Post by thrush544 »

So, how are all you guys and gals doing these days? I haven't been on a lot since selling my 62 Uni. Did buy a couple of calendars, they look good.

I have to admit I miss all the good humor with you guys. I have been able to hold on to my 69 Bump so far. Being laid off and being "bumped" out of storage space (no pun intended) hasn't made it easy.

I did start a heating/plumbing/air conditioning/irrigation business that is slowly taking hold. Not fast enough for my wife's happiness but she is trying to be patient with me

Well I hope all is well with you all. I pray you had a great Thanksgiving ( I had a new granddaughter make her appearance on Thanksgiving Day). Also wishing to all the Merriest of Christmasses!!!

God Bless,
Ed
DukeRoche
United States of America

Post by DukeRoche »

Hey Ed,

Have yet to meet you but its good to hear from you. Sorry you had to sell your 62. Everything is going pretty good here for the exception that I'm going through a divorce. Haven't done much to the Slick lately. Wanted to wash and paint the engine sandblast paint the frame, but its snowing outside so that might have to wait until spring. Congrats on the new grand-baby. Good luck with your business. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

Duke
The Green Machine

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!