Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

foodstick

Re: Fall Get Together

Post by foodstick »

Hope you guys have a great time !
beagle

Post by beagle »

Planning on coming -- hope you've got some room for me and the '64, lets hope she makes it there and back... Sinc just stopped by this morning to hear her run and christened her "Jinx"... so I plan on being there with "Sinc's Jinx".

Rich
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Hi Rich:

Would love to have you and "Sinc's Jinx".
Marty

1965 F100 Short Bed w/390 and 4 on the floor.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Marty, I know I had it but lost it. Can you post your address?

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Fanatic wrote:Marty, I know I had it but lost it. Can you post your address?

Tim

Yep. shoot you a PM.
Marty

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

Marty, do we want to post up a head count?
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Based on responses, my best guess is around 20 twenty people although not everyone has indicated if they are bringing guests/wives etc. If that's accurate, it will be about 12 trucks. Since this is a week away, I'm hoping I'll get responses to finalze the count for food etc...
Marty

kevin steidle
United States of America

Post by kevin steidle »

Ok, so we've been looking at the weather closely in the past week. So far it looks great and we are definitely planning on coming to the fall get together. If someone could please call us or post the exact address so we know where we're going that would be great~ We're preparing the 65 for the longest trip we ever took with it, Can't wait!!!
Kevin & Lisa
518-312-7911 or 518-376-5839
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Marty, I will be there Saturday. My wife isn't coming. Chad said He will be there after he is done working. He will bring my other truck. His isn't inspected. I will bring lasagna and 2 big bottles of Pepsi.
You might want to start a post on who is bringing what.
If you need anything let me know. I will try to help where I can.
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Ugh! you guys are killing me.. LOLOL

We are having a pizza party for my brother on the 8th.. He ships off to Africa soon on a missionary trip..

Was out twisting wrenches over the weekend.. Sylvia is currently out for the count, bad fuel pump!!! Boo!!

You guys have a great time and take ALOT of pics!!!!!! Oh, plan another meet!!!!!!!
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

sorry you can't attend. :( maybe next time. thoughts and prayers to your brother.
Marty