Where did everyone go ??????

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

cool57

Where did everyone go ??????

Post by cool57 »

Did we all go into hibernation mode allready. :sleepy2: shh Im hunting.gif nuts.gif
Kid
United States of America

Re: Where did everyone go ??????

Post by Kid »

maybe they are all out in the shop building new toys for next Year
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
kevin steidle
United States of America

Post by kevin steidle »

Kevin & I are staying busy with work but have been making time on the weekends to get some work done on our 64 slick. We're hoping to have her up and running by spring. We are still hooked on checking out this site every night. Kevin calls this his "bible", he fills me in on all the updates and pics of all the projects and builds. We plan on posting some pics hopefully during winter as we get more done with the 64, She's coming along. The 65 on the other hand is resting quietly after our trip to Pa. We hope to bring her back out for a nice fall ride before the snow flies... :steering:
So, we hope all is well with everyone from MAC!

Kevin & Lisa
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Kevin & Lisa:

Good to hear from you guys. Hope the lamp still works. :lol:
Marty

1965 F100 Short Bed w/390 and 4 on the floor.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

I'm going to be out in the garage tonight getting Betty ready for my trip to the applefest tomorrow and Sunday if the weather holds. Marty and I are going to do the trip together.
How about it Carl? Are you going to tag along?
Lisa, I hope you and Kevin get the other truck in running order. I will be posting pics of my 4x4 soon. It's that time of year for me to start tinkering around out in the garage. The next 2 weekends will be devoted to the applefest. Then look out, the pics will start. Have to fix the roof first. Already took my before pics.
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
DukeRoche
United States of America

Post by DukeRoche »

I haven't been able to do much with school, but am currently cleaning off my leaf springs to get them ready for rust protection. After that I'll start on the rear axle. Other then those projects its been pretty slow for me :(
The Green Machine

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!