MACsters.........

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

jwh f-100
United States of America

MACsters.........

Post by jwh f-100 »

How did you guys do hunting???

Ethan and I fared well.. He shot his first deer at 10 years old, a nice big four point. I shot a Nice 8 point that I'm having mounted... Other than that our group of 7 guys also got two doe, one during rifle and one last Saturday during flintlock..

We seam to have an issue with the coyotes.. Time to try try to adjust that population....
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
ThinLizzy13
United States of America

Re: MACsters.........

Post by ThinLizzy13 »

I only got out twice this year....my buddy and I managed to get one grouse :lol:

Also we have a big coyote population up here as well... Time to see what a mosin can do to one of those buggers :burp:
'63 F100 223 3OT
‘20 F150 XL
66fordtrucknut

Re: MACsters.........

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

We had a hard year, never hunted so hard for so few deer. Our whitetails were pretty much nocturnal the whole season, I hunt them behind the house, easy hunts. Finally connected on the opening day of our late muzzleloader season, 122 yds. Big ol' girl. We have a firearm late season extension the first weekend in Jan. I got a decent 6 pt. Sika stag. Then on the last weekend of bow I shot a nice Sika hind (doe) with a crossbow. My Wife added a Sika spike during the rifle season. I should be happy with 3 but I usually get between 6-10.
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS