a cookout

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Darrell, Can you stop posting this! IT`S killing ME! cry.gif
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
cookster4495

Post by cookster4495 »

Got room for one more? Looks like I will be in the neighborhood that weekend (double secret government mission) Dates required? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
1961 f250 4x4
1964 f250 crew cab
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Alan, Still time to get a Flight here. Will pick you up at the airport

Cookster, Sent a PM with date and my number, call me anytime.

Anyone else want to show up just PM me and I will send my number and directions. Will have some Hotel Info later this week fior guys wanting to stay over.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Alan, Dont' look

My Wife needs a head count for food next Sat. I told her
Greg D and Rose
Greg M
Matt
Lance
Don
Larry
Wes
Gerry ?
Pat

Any body else want to show up you are welcome. A couple of these listed are not positive but have said if they can get away they will be here. I will have a hotel number for you guys Monday nite, I havent had a chance to talk to any yet as I have been a little distracted.
Hope to see as many here as can make it as we always have a good time when we cook out here......................Kid

O Ya, and SlickStock will be discussed
Last edited by Kid on April 26, 2009, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

YEEEE-HAWWWW, I think I found a place for us to go to Sat nite if the weather is good. ......................Kid
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Hotel Sat nite for the guys wanting to stay over.

Super 8
Ankeny Iowa ( home of the very First SlickStock)
$55.00 a nite plus tax
515-964-4503

I-35 north of Des moines to the 3rd Ankeny exit ( Fist street. Turn Left. Go to stop light, Delaware Ave turn Left. Hotel is on right about a 100 yards South or the intersection...........
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

:P last reports say that not all turned up !, but those that did are quickly eating Darrell out of house and home!. Reports go on to say that Robbin has had to send out for take-away food twice in the last 50 minutes just to keep them quite!. When I spoke to Darrell just 1 hour ago, he said he was going to try and lure them out to a run night just to save the family home. sounds like it`s a good night! :D
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

i am really sorry to have missed this. i have lots of excuses, but none that are good enough to pass muster.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Well guys we had a great time . Greg M, Greg D and Rose, Matt, My Freind John, Robbin and I. were here. Did alot of talking about anything and everything. We did discuss SlickStock and the tee shirt design was decided on and a few other things. Wish more had shown up but it didnt work out that way. Lance is sick and my Brother Don had something come up last minute. Had a great time and rwally hated to see everyone head out........................Darrell
slick4x4
United States of America

Post by slick4x4 »

darrell, one of colleens good friend had a daughter get married sat.
so you know where i had to be.....
im not super religous, but needless to say, there was a lot of sitting-standing-kneeling
at least the meal & and two kegs made me less grumpy....
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
Greg D
United States of America

Post by Greg D »

Really enjoyed our afternoon & evening with Darrel & Robbin. Matt came and truckfarmer Greg. Great time talking about Slicks, hot rods and life in general. They are always great to visit with!
I finally after all these years got to see Darrell's Chop Top 64. It looks great! This top chop was done proportionally perfect for one of these trucks! Stance is outstanding!
Alan didn't hop a plane to make it but we all got to visit with him on the phone - nice treat!
1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
Truckfarmer2

Post by Truckfarmer2 »

Was a great afternoon with friends that I don't get to see often enough. Realized how much I missed Matt at SS. Got a kick out of Alan calling and due to his location, he assured us that today's weather was going to be nice. Thanks Kid and Robbin!
If you continue to buy imports, where will your children work?