Road trip To Southern Cali.....Feb 18-20th

WA, OR, CA, NV, UT, MT, ID, WY, AK, BC, AB, SASK, YK, NWT

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

64crew4x4

Road trip To Southern Cali.....Feb 18-20th

Post by 64crew4x4 »

Hey Throwing a Shout out to All you South Cali Guys....

I am running Down to the Riverside /Romoland area the weekend of the 18-20th....

Wife and I are looking to adopt a Rescue Dog or pup from an Akita Rescue down there....

I was wondering if any of you had any good places to Eat Dinner, Or breakfast...? Do a meet and greet....?

Also looking for site see'er type things, as we've never been down this way.....

I will be spending most of the day Saturday at the Rescue ranch, but have the evening and Sunday morning open.....

post here or e-mail me .....

Thanks, John
subaruguy72 @ y a h o o . c o m
Stable of Trucks.....
61 3/4 ton 4x4..312v8,4speed Daily driver.
64 1/2ton C.C. 292v8,3sp,...???? 82k orig.miles
65 1/2ton flareside parts truck
64 1/2ton Flareside currently 4x4.going to be 472 powered Gasser
65 SuperCab/Crewcab Cummins 1 ton Duelly Hi-Boy Project
unibody madness
United States of America

Re: Road trip To Southern Cali.....Feb 18-20th

Post by unibody madness »

I assume you will be going straight down 5,you will passmy location within an hours drive.
Along the way if you get problems between Chico,Sacramento and say Modesto give me a call and I will see if I can help. my son is in Paradise and I am in the bay area. send me a pm and I will shoot you back my cell.
Any black bear dinner, or texas roadhouse, will more than satisfy your needs along the way. If you make it to Knottsberry farm in Anaheim, make sure you sit down for the chicken dinner. do not let long lines deter, you it moves fast,and I never miss the stop when in southern Ca.
john
Turk build thread at:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18944

It does not matter what you think, it only matters what you do about it!