Hey Guys new to the site lookin forward to chattin "sli

MI, OH, WI, KY, IN, S Ont

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Tinys 66

Hey Guys new to the site lookin forward to chattin "sli

Post by Tinys 66 »

Hi all,
Was a member when on MSN but lost contact since. I'm in MI and have a 66 F100 shorty styleside. When last on project was just getting started but took a huge turn after the cab was completed. I refinished a 66 cab ( new mounts, floors, ect.) got it ready to prime and the unthinkable happens. I found another slick. Go figure! I found an all original 65 long box with a beautiful original cab from CA. Bought it sold the other cab and the project went into stall mode for 4 years. Recently I have revisited the project and it feels like it has kicked into overdrive. The cab and front clip are getting media blasted and primed. I have purchased tan 6 way power leather heated seats and found most of the major pieces needed. Looking forward to hiitin the key and listening to the 352 below the hood rumble once again.
If anyone is looking for pieces I do have alot of odds and ends. I also have the 65 LWB rolling chasis that is in prestine shape for a 44 year old truck. Just let me know if interested in anything and glad I found the site again.[/img]
Total Gearhead

Post by Total Gearhead »

Glad to have another Slickster in the great lakes! Where in MI?
36truck
United States of America

Post by 36truck »

:welcome: From the U.P. of Michigan. Where are you at in MI.? How much for the rest of you parts truck?
Tom Williams
don morris II

Post by don morris II »

:welcome: from muskegon
FORD, FAST, FLYING, FIRST, ALL START WITH F IS,NT THAT "SLICK"
Tinys 66

Post by Tinys 66 »

Hey all, I'm in Tipton down by MI speedway. Ive got alot of parts and really no idea what to charge any help would be appreciated. Of course some pieces are really good and some just average. Most very useable where they are getting hard to find. I have a set of doors, hood, shortie chasis and long chasis along with a really nice painted 65 grille. 3 gas tanks, well you get the idea. If you need somthing just let me know and I'll check on it. Thanks for the welcome Tiny
Total Gearhead

Post by Total Gearhead »

Wish you were a bit closer to Chicago or the UP. I need a good hood!
f100cowboy

Post by f100cowboy »

Tiny, welcome back! Do you live in town or outside of Tipton? I would like to see your truck sometime.
Jim
66 F-100 CC 390CID
'07 HD FLHX