Texas Parts coming to Michigan

MI, OH, WI, KY, IN, S Ont

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

texasyeti

Texas Parts coming to Michigan

Post by texasyeti »

Hey y'all.

I am selling a buch of stuff off of a 64 shortbed and also have some extra doors, fenders, and a hood. Here's the link:

http://fordtruk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19645

I have a friend driving to just north of Detroit next week. If you are interested in any of this stuff, he can carry it up there for you. Not sure if you all have a tough time finding decent doors or fenders or hoods due to the salt but I can get them to you for a good price and very low shipping charges - basically just some cash to him for gas.

I have sold the grill off the 64 but the rest of the front end is good and the extra stuff you see in the ad are really nice. I am leaving town on Monday for Florida and he is leaving next friday. If you are interested send me a PM.

If you are more in the area the same thing applies. You will just have to drive to come get the stuff.

Happy New Year
Rollingrock

Re: Texas Parts coming to Michigan

Post by Rollingrock »

Now there's a coincedence. Up untill last December, I lived in Texas for the past 20 years, but have now temporarily relocated north east of Detroit. This is my first day on the forum and glad to be here. I just bought a 65 f100 short. I've been driving a 65 Econo for the past 5 years. Now what I'm needin is a pair of arm rests. But they gotta be in good shape, preferably blue in color. You got?
Rollingrock
Kid
United States of America

Re: Texas Parts coming to Michigan

Post by Kid »

welcome, Do you have any pics of either one, I would like to se the Econo,LOL.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision