A Few Words.....................

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Greg D
United States of America

A Few Words.....................

Post by Greg D »

This may not be the most coherent thing ever posted on this board but here goes;

To all my friends,
I seriously feel as though I didn't get to visit with my old friends enough (some of you may beg to differ, lol). I know there were some I didn't.
I also feel I didn't get to spend enough time with my "new" friends (some of them may - oh, you get the idea).
Seriously though,
never have I met a finer group of folks nor have ever felt as included as I do with the wonderful people in this group. It is actually very difficult to properly put into words. I only get to laugh that much every 2 years too. The visits I have with those who are closer are the best times I have between Slick Stocks. The phone visits I have with some of you actually round out my weeks. They would be long weekends (not in a good way) without those calls. I don't mean to get too mushy here but again there are not many things better than a friend.
I can't adequetly thank all of you for putting up with me like you do, or for making me feel more welcome. You have really no idea how much it means to me. I often feel more at home here than anywhere else in my life, it's not the board - it's the people.
Thank you to all of you who have posted pictures, they help keep SS alive for me.
I keep telling Darrell we need to do this every year. One reason is selfish - two years seems to long for me.
Again,
Thank You,
Greg
1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
62galxe

Post by 62galxe »

Greg it was great meeting you. Enjoyed your help and conversations. Thanks for being there.
Kenny
1963 uni PATINA BLUE
1965 short bed
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

amen greg. if you have to explain it, they won't understand.... you know the saying. what a group we have!
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Hoofbeat Racer
Canada

Post by Hoofbeat Racer »

couldn't put it any better Greg. You know that I am only a short 4 day drive away. Front door is always open. That goes for anyone out there
Mark

Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

Thanks for the kind words Greg, we all kinda feel the same way about you too. It was great to be able to visit with you, your a fun guy to be around. I really didn't meet anyone that I did not want to be around. All there were really great people. I know that I will be back in two years if the Lord is willing.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.