Pate Swap Meet

This is for the Wives and spouses of members here to act as a support group

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

CelticPFM

Pate Swap Meet

Post by CelticPFM »

Had to add the woman's perspective on this. Really, just wanted a more recent post for our section! The guys are in the shops and junkyards, and the gals must be in the garden or garage sales. There are a ton of community-wide ones this weekend. We are gearing up for the BBQ and other errands done so we can be free to be at the Speedway for several hrs and relax a bit with friends. It will be nice to meet up again, since being on the "inside" now. Chris will be manning the grill and I will prepare some sides or any requests, etc. I will again be looking for a birdhouse or some other affordable yard art. Unlike an oil derrick last year for just under a grand--yikes! I was able to claim some time off this year, back in January when all the bids went out. Any other halves attending feel free to ask questions or add :2cents:.
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."
CelticPFM

Post by CelticPFM »

Day 1 under way and we're getting back into the routine. Wake up early, load stuff in the coolers and trucks--don't forget the sunblock. I wasn't able to be up there today but will tomorrow & Saturday. The weather can't decide what to do, keeps it interesting. Had fun visiting this evening, the kids wanted to stay up late but that'll be tomorrow. Can't wait to browse and people-watch.
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."