Enjoyed meeting with you at SS

This is for the Wives and spouses of members here to act as a support group

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

CelticPFM

Enjoyed meeting with you at SS

Post by CelticPFM »

Had a great time catching up and meeting new faces to names & other halves at Slick Stock last week (has it been a week already?) Thanks for the laughs and all the talks, I counted 17 in our chick photo :dancing:
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."
CelticPFM

Post by CelticPFM »

Forgot to add that we stopped at the Iowa state line welcome center, which was an Amish Country store. Very relaxing atmosphere, plenty of sundries and goodies, as well as a toy section. Chris found some coffee even, "Jumping Monkey." It was a bit different than the standard rest area or truck stop, I definitely recommend it.

"Just Breathe."
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Jenny, Thank you for all your hard work on the pillows. Ours will remain in the 65 for travel and a reminder of SS. Thanks again
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

Kid wrote:Jenny, Thank you for all your hard work on the pillows. Ours will remain in the 65 for travel and a reminder of SS. Thanks again

no doubt, we got monkeys and lizards! how cool. it was good to meet you jenny as well as all the other support crew members. and now i'm out, before i get rooked into baking cookies again in two years. lol
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
CelticPFM

Post by CelticPFM »

Glad the pillows were so well-liked. Chris really didn't want to cart them all back to TX!! Enjoyed making them, did them over a while and trying to think of something to top them for 2012.

"Just Breathe."
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

Mine came in good use on the long trip back too! Glad I kept my goodie bag upfront or else I wouldn't have remembered it until I got home.
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
PFM-64f100

Post by PFM-64f100 »

ezernut9mm wrote:
Kid wrote:Jenny, Thank you for all your hard work on the pillows. Ours will remain in the 65 for travel and a reminder of SS. Thanks again

no doubt, we got monkeys and lizards! how cool. it was good to meet you jenny as well as all the other support crew members. and now i'm out, before i get rooked into baking cookies again in two years. lol

I think you should make more cookies for the next one... :D

I am also thinking of a special treat for everyone.... :twisted:
64 F100 short bed-style side-460-c6-with side toolbox and Dakota Front Suspension
And a 65 CrewCab

Chris W.

The pickups
65 Crew Cab
http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/CrewCab/index.html
64 F100
http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/1964- ... index.html
The Torino project http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/1971- ... eFile.html