Ok, Here it is. A place for the wives/Spouses to gather

This is for the Wives and spouses of members here to act as a support group

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Ok, Here it is. A place for the wives/Spouses to gather

Post by Kid »

Ok . Let the bashing begin, LOL

Hopefully the ladies and spouses of members can join in here and get to know each other a little better. I hope this will help in convincing them to attend the next SlickStock.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
PitteeKs4x4

Post by PitteeKs4x4 »

Ok thanks for letting us wives apart of Slick 60"s. I wanted to email and thank all the wives at SlickStock but never had a way. So now I am thanking all of you wives. I especially thankful that I able to drive a canadian car. Thanks again ladies for the GREAT time at slickstock 2008 can't wait until the next slickstock
Mrs. Kid

Post by Mrs. Kid »

Ok Ladies -- here is our own place to talk -- so let's keep this section as busy as the "guys" section -- we can discuss anything we want to here - from Slick related topics to receipes -- to kids etc.

For those of you that have been to one or all of the SlickStock Events , please join in & let any wives, girlfriends etc , know how much fun we can have there also , & the friends we make from all over the world -- granted we don't get to see each other except every couple of years -- but it really is like old home week when we do.

So welcome to one & all

Mrs. Kid (Robbin)
CelticPFM

Hi there

Post by CelticPFM »

Glad to see this section--Frying pans unite! I was at SSIII in KC and I never had so much fun with so many people I never met prior. It was great to see in person and meet the people PFM had told me about again, and again, and again...Looking forward to 2010. Jenny
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."
DCarr

Post by DCarr »

Welcome fromElCajon! welcome.gif Have fun with it!
Tune For Maximum Smoke ___________________________________ 64 F100 Longsmoothie 65 Mustang Fastback
Lyn
Australia

Post by Lyn »

Hi Ladies, so glad that we now can get to know each other better & chat on a regular basis, why should ours guys have all the fun. I don't know much about trucks but have plenty of experience of "listening to someone" :roll: talk about them. I too had a fantastic time at SSIII and can't wait for 2010, we started the savings account the week we got back.
It's 6.55am Wed morning here - Mac has gone to work & I've feed the chooks & the fish, started the washing, watered the garden- it's a bit sad I need to learn a bit more about growing vegies anyone got some tips?? secret.gif & then waiting for our eldest grandson Aaron, (or Azza for short) to arrive and we are going to the shops - he needs more school supplies & I need more groceries.
Enough rabbiting on
hope everyone is well
Lyn
(from Western Sydney, Australia where its been 41Celcius the past 2 days and not much cooler predicted for today)
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Jenny, Not sure I like the frying pans to unite. I can get into enough trouble with my Wife and she really dont need any help, LOL. She can hit me on a dead run at 100 yards with a 10in skillet now.

HHMMM, this might not have been a good idea.

We do a lot of kidding here and really want to welcome the ladies and spouses to our group and we hope the ladies make the quality of freinds that we have made here. Feel free to post whatever you want to here and you can even vent on us a little if needed cause I am sure you have all had the same thoughts when we come home and say,, Guess what I bought today........................Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
FORDMANLCRACKEL
United States of America

Post by FORDMANLCRACKEL »

welcome.gif ladies. Some of you we know who your spouse/boyfriend/man is but not all. So if you would let us know who he is, that way we will know if we should feel sorry for you or not. :lol: Once again welcome.gif

Lonnie
The most rewarding job i ever had was being a dad.
1988 Ranger Build http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... %20RANGER/
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

Kid wrote:She can hit me on a dead run at 100 yards with a 10in skillet now.

:laughing:

Welcome aboard, ladies! :hello:
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
65f100_Thug
United States of America

Post by 65f100_Thug »

WOW got to clicking around and walah I feel like i ended up in the Ladies room. scared.gif Ladies you gota come up with a secret code so we can't spy on your post and maybe even a secret handshake secret.gif :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: hubby of 66fordlover
HAVE YOU DISASSEMBLED A FORD LATELY?

10136 98349929981298119816