Thanks

This is for the Wives and spouses of members here to act as a support group

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

just one of the girls

Thanks

Post by just one of the girls »

Thanks for letting us in. It's been along time coming. I don't know what you where afraid of, you never know it mite be a good thing. Maybe not Just one of the girls
CelticPFM

Yes-thanks!

Post by CelticPFM »

I also wanted to drop a line of thanks for letting us in here. I had wanted to register myself ever since SSIII, but didn't want to rain on anyone's parade. Everything I know about Slicks I learned about from PFM (Purple Flying Monkey) and his buddies. It was great driving around behind the line of Slicks and checking out all the trucks, stories, people & beer :burp: behind them. We plan to be there in the "new" Crew for the next one, with the kids again.
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

Instead of starting another subjest , wanted to say it's great to see wives/girlfriends here,, I see them all the time at major shows and it's amazing how so many of them get into these trucks.. I know at our place my wife puts up with a lot, everday with me, then looking everwheres is a Ford Truck, walking down the hall tripping or stubbing a toe on a Ford Part yes look out front door, yes you guess it Ford Trucks, move things to eat lunch, go someplace yep you guess it.. I like to thank the wives/girlfriends that It has happen here and most everyplace else is if we men cannot find it first words out of our mouths is Honey where is it ?? after tearing the house apart, yep they come to the rescue, in reality I will be lost without here, don't say it a lot, but we all should to our loved ones and glad to see you have your own area to chit chat, if my wife found out I 'm getting mushy, like that I'll get hit by one of those Ford parts :lol:
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
CelticPFM

Post by CelticPFM »

I had to laugh when I read this, because last week we had a starter sitting on the counter next to the stove for a few days. Chris did get it installed and his latest :roll: parts truck cut up and remainder off to the scrap shop. But I know it's a $ and time-saver in the long run. Maybe a few less junkyard runs? praying.gif I was elated when he finished in time for our son's Cub Scout Pinewood Derby that they had been planning for several weeks. We see all the hard work and time put into these projects, and although it can be a bit crazy or frustrating the times he sees the shop more than me s_crazy5.gif , it is pretty fun sometimes helping right along with removing windshields, bleeding the brakes, and bump-starting a rebuilt engine.
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."