Who are we ???

This is for the Wives and spouses of members here to act as a support group

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Mrs. Kid

Who are we ???

Post by Mrs. Kid »

OK-- one of the "guys" asked us who we all were -- so I figured I would start this post for all of us

I am Mrs. Kid aka Robbin -- husband is KID aka Darrell
We live just NE of Des Moines, Iowa ( this is the site of the 2010 SlickStock) --

There are quite a few members & wives etc.. that know us . but we are both hoping that we will get to meet even more of you in 2010
Lyn
Australia

Post by Lyn »

Hi I'm Lyn - wife of Mac - (you will know him as Alan) - we live abt 50kms West of Sydney, in NSW Australia.
65Lover
United States of America

Post by 65Lover »

I am 65Lover aka Ruth --my man is 63ArmyTruck aka Doug
We live in Houston, TX and now have 7 projects!! :shock: '46 Ford truck, '55 Ford panel, '61 Ford Tbird (my sons new project ), '63 Ford F-100 (my mans current project), '65 Ford F-100 (my current project), '66 Ford F-100 and last but not least the '68 Mercury Cougar( my next challenge! )

I am the Slickaholic in the family that has to be told "No, you can't have another one!!" I haven't actually been told no yet! lol So when I read the guys post that their "wives" say "No" to new purchases or parts for current projects, I'm like wha.gif th_inconcievable.gif Why not? Lets save some Slicks or finish some projects!!

We are trying to get at least one truck roadworthy by SS 2010, but if not we will come in person only! I have a great time reading the posts here every day and have been lucky enough to attend the Houston meet N greet and met some wonderful people! Can't wait to attend my first Slickstock and meet more of you!
Ruth
'65 F-100 Custom Cab SB Styleside
'67 Ford Mustang FB
'68 Mercury Cougar

Slickstock Altoona Iowa
Slickstock Salina Kansas
CelticPFM

Another Texan

Post by CelticPFM »

Hello, I am Jenny-wife of Chris PFM-64f100 (purple flying monkey). We and our 2 kids live just northwest of Forth Worth, Texas. We will be at the Pate Swap meet in April, and are looking forward to hosting another BBQ gathering this year. We attended SSIII and loved it, looking forward to Ankeny, IA. Hi to those I met!
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."
just one of the girls

who Am I?

Post by just one of the girls »

Just one of the girls {THE WiFE} jkimbrell65 aka Mike My name is Nancy. we live in Sweet Home Alabama I've been to, the last two slickstocks and I have enjoyed them, I now have friends all over the world. and I look forward to seeing them all again.
CopperDreams

Post by CopperDreams »

I am CopperDreams aka Kari. Wife to BMorrison aka BUD (legal name Brian but I don't call him that)

We have 3 slicks right now. My 66, his 65 short bed and another short bed donor creation.
We have a general Ford truck problem, but I like them as much as he does so we keep bringing them home.

Don't know that we will make Slick Stock 2010, we will have to see. But I would love to meet some of you in person!
I provide the money, he provides the wrench time.
Lyn
Australia

Post by Lyn »

Hi Kari,
It's real nice to meet you :welcome:
Lyn
Mrs. Kid

Post by Mrs. Kid »

Welcome Kari -- glad to see others joining in -- welcome to out little group
CelticPFM

Post by CelticPFM »

Hi Kari,
We saved you a seat over here. Come chat anytime. Great to meet another gal in our virtual world :)
Jenny

"Just Breathe."
ICEMAN6166
Poland

MRS.ICEMAN

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

Hi everyone I'm Brian wife----Terry 66 stepside I do have my own page but the fighting with the comp. it dose it's own thing :boxing: need a new one ,he wants to take out and shoot it, well take care and have good week. Mrs.Iceman
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
CelticPFM

Post by CelticPFM »

Hi Terry,
I think we all want to shoot our 'puters at some point. _headdesk__by_Warpedmind125.gif Welcome, the more the merrier! It's nice to get to know all the other halves of the posters here.
Jenny

"Just Breathe."
Lyn
Australia

Post by Lyn »

Hi Terry,
How are you doin?
I did speak to you on the phone from Kansas City on night. Glad you could join us here. Hope to meet you in 2010 in Iowa. Computers are great when they behave but when they don't boy are they ever a headache!
Keep in touch
Lyn