Idea for Slick Stock

This is for the Wives and spouses of members here to act as a support group

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Mrs. Kid

Idea for Slick Stock

Post by Mrs. Kid »

I was just wondering what you all think about the ladies having their own give-a ways & Raffle Items ?

If you have been to SlickStock , you know that the guys have a slient auction for a couple of larger items & then we all got tickets to help ourselves to items that everyone brought with them -- well what about the ladies bringing items for a "Ladies give-a-way " so we do not just end up handing the stuff back to the guys -- I thought also maybe we could bring things the kids might want to choose --

We could have a couple of items to Raffle in a silent Auction or just buy tickets to it & have a drawing

Maybe if anyone is Crafty & wanted to make something , or something different from your home state or country -- does not have to be anything expensive -- just something different for us ( instead of Truck Parts )

I am just trying to come up with ideas for us , any suggestions would be appreciated
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

:oops: Guys looks like the girls are a wake up to us, whats gonna be our next ploy to get more goodies :twisted:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Lyn
Australia

Post by Lyn »

great idea Robbin, :thumright:
I'm not at all crafty, well not the sewing kind anyway :roll:
But I'm sure I can find some things that aren't common in your corner of the globe to contribute to the silent auction & raffles that are female friendly.
Another reason to go shopping! woohoo.gif

BTW:
I've mean meaning to ask you how your kitten Maggie is going? I remember that she was only young & very playful when we were over.

Lyn
CelticPFM

Post by CelticPFM »

Yes, I'm in for bringing some girly stuff. I AM crafty, as long as it doesn't take too long. I enjoyed also receiving the green ladies' bags of goodies. If we could get a count of how many ladies and kids will be attending, that would help in the brainstorming. We could put together some snacks or things to entertain us/keep us sane on the trip back home.
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Lyn, that cat is driving me crazy,LOL..............Darrell
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision