Airplane ride

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Obsa
United States of America

Airplane ride

Post by Obsa »

George and his wife Bessie went to the county fair every year. This was their "big" event of the year. In fact, it was the closest thing they ever had to a vacation.

And each year George would say to Bessie, "I sure would like to ride in that there crop dustin', acrobatic airplane." And each year Bessie would say, "I know George, but that airplane ride costs ten dollars. And ten dollars is ten dollars."

One year George and Bessie went to the fair and George said, "Bessie, I'm 81 years old. If I don't ride that airplane this year, I may never get another chance."

Bessie replied, "George, that there airplane ride costs ten dollars. And ten dollars is ten dollars."

The pilot overheard them and said, "Folks, I've seen you here year after year. I know you've been wanting to ride in my airplane all that time. I also know that money is pretty important to you, and you don't part with it lightly."

"Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. I'll take you both up for a ride. If you can both keep quiet for the entire ride, and not say one word, I won't charge you a thing. But if you say even one word, it'll cost you ten dollars."

George and Bessie agreed. They got in the plane and took off. The pilot did all kinds of twists, turns, rolls, and dives, but he didn't hear a peek from George or Bessie. He tries his fastest upside roll and it was still quiet from the back.

When they landed, the pilot looked at George: "Well, I don't believe it George, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell, but you didn't."

George replied, "Well, I was going to say something when Bessie fell out of the airplane...."

"But, ten dollars is ten dollars.
As my dad used to say, somewhere there was a horse that died a painful death from terminal constipation due to missing a key part of its anatomy.