A quiet drunk

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

grump

A quiet drunk

Post by grump »

Rocky reeled out of bed late one morning and stumbled into the kitchen with a terrific hangover. He had just poured himself a cup of coffee when he turned to see his ol' lady glaring at him. Taking a sip, he muttered," What's the matter with you? I was quiet when I came home wasn't I?" "True," said Rocky's ol' lady, "but the four guys who carried you in weren't."
slick4x4
United States of America

Re: A quiet drunk

Post by slick4x4 »

That guy should be ashamed of himself :cussing:

He should get quieter friends :roll:
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
Fanatic

Re: A quiet drunk

Post by Fanatic »

Played that game before-----went out for a one hour cruise........two of us carried the guy to his front door and rang the bell---6 hours later-- Took off running to one pizzed off wife screamin' and swingin'. Took the marks two weeks to heal before we could take him again!
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.