OH MY, You know someone will do this stuff... tool catalogue

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Alan Mclennan
Australia

OH MY, You know someone will do this stuff... tool catalogue

Post by Alan Mclennan »

not new but good...

Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
slick4x4
United States of America

Re: OH MY, You know someone will do this stuff... tool catal

Post by slick4x4 »

Funny part is....
Some guys will buy those things !
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

You know Pat,I sure could of used the stirrup pump attachment on the rotary nose picker kit, at Slick Stock last year, and shucks I reckon you`d find the 8- Function Electronic Multi Tool Corn cob holder a must when that , "Round - up Ready "corn is ready to harvest next season !. And Don`t make out I didn`t say that Lance or Greg, will probably show up with a RC controlled version of the , self tumbling Patio Umbrellas ..those two love things flying around ...
Darrell would of found the 9- LED flashlight handy for finding his Chop Top in the early morning light. Could you even imagine Brian passing up on that 6"whale gutting knife, not on your Nelly!
I`d almost bet that Gary could run air through that 50 ft , garden hose extension cord combo set, it does say not to get it wet though Gary! :? , Steve said he was after a compact tools set, so the Overwhelming 148- piece tool set will have a new home as soon as he see`s that ad.. Michelle's has more than likely got her eye on the, 12HP-4500 watt noise and fume generator for those cosy nights in the N series. Why Anthony, and I think Chris also, have already bought 3 - 6x8 Aluminium(correct spelling! ) green houses each for up coming winter projects, Fergo might as well buy that screw driver set, he`s going to need it to screw that fancy new Dashboard in from Maxwell IA, into his Slick at sometime.. The Variable intensity feature of the Multi Function power tool, will no doubt have Mark coming in from the wilderness to get himself one, if not two.. Grump will most likely get a pair of Bono Safety Glasses to start work on his truck. How handy would that Heavy Duty pneumatic Slide Whistle be for Gerry at some of his shows, as long as they don`t put Gatorade in it!...............Skip, well he`d have his eye on the Laser-guided paint brush, cause as you know he likes stuff like that!. If Mike had that 6"Mohel knife , he`d be able to cut the end off anything with enough Gatorade on board... That Moron Lamp, we should get one just in case that Chebby driver shows up again.
The folding Mini - Machete that's shaped like a key, will be hard for Dan to resist, knowing he`s love of gadgets. Kenny canuck, working in the electrical game has probably seen heaps of bent nails in he`s time and could start up a whole new business as a nail restorer with 16 - tons of pressure on hand to unbend those little suckers, and as Kevin works in the wall and floor tile game, 18 volts of hammer power will make bedding those tiles a snap :oops: wrong word!.
I can see Aaron with at least 12 gauges lined up on his bonnet connect to who knows what. Paulo will find the 16" manual chainsaw a blessing in those long Texas winters. Who would be agreeable to some Slick Stock money being spent on a couple of the 8-ounce solid brass carpenters Dreidel`s , for the Girls, to play with when they get tied of crib ! :lol: , I`ll cut out some of the coupons for prizes !!! :D
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
slick4x4
United States of America

Post by slick4x4 »

You forgot Greg... He could use those gloves to pet his cats ......
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
bruceandersson

Post by bruceandersson »

I just ran out to HF at lunch to get a couple of items. I know they are not the best quality but they sometimes are the right tool for the job.
ThinLizzy13
United States of America

Post by ThinLizzy13 »

The folding machete kind of looks like the keys I had for my slick...

I definitely have an unnecessary amount of useless HF bungees laying around :lol:
'63 F100 223 3OT
‘20 F150 XL
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

slick4x4 wrote:You forgot Greg... He could use those gloves to pet his cats ......
Actually Pat, you might be on to something there, but not for the cats, have you seen those toe shoes Greg wears. If he gets the right ones he`s in like Flynn, and if not
He could trim his toes with the key shaped folding Mini - Machete, or get Kenny to bring his 16 - ton hydraulic nail unbender to do some toe cutting! :P

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
foodstick

Post by foodstick »

I've got some heavy duty military machine gun mitts that look similar to those 3 finger muppet gloves..

I know this or a similar bit of comedy art work went around before.. but it makes me laugh at such a gut wrenching level on some of these !

There are some things I buy at HF, but have you ever noticed the absolute DESPERATION in the air when you go in there?

One guys broke down somewhere and needs CHEAP tools..
The cashiers always seem desperate enough to work there, but not desperate enough to care..
Some of the stuff looks like it would brake coming out of the box.
Or its so cheap and looks hammered out on a anvil...
People with almost no money trying to buy some mechanic minded guy tools...

Maybe its just my area..?

I am a big fan of there 4.5 cutoff wheels and cheap chip paint brushes...the tarps USED to be a steal.. now they are all so thin there is no use to even try to re-roof your shanty, under the bridge,down by the river...
slick4x4
United States of America

Post by slick4x4 »

I visit harbor freight occasionally ...
Always have my 20% coupon & free flashlight coupon :D
The small cutoff wheels work pretty good
Have bought several paint guns there
For a $9 dollar paint gun... Did a dam good job
After about 3 uses , they start to come apart it seems !
I try to buy American for stuff I'm gonna want to last
I hate buying overseas junk... But am guilty sometimes
lineman1984
United States of America

Post by lineman1984 »

I shared this with my Dad and Brothers! Also everybody at work. We were all dying of laughter! This has been good for hours of jokes! Thank you, Alan!
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

[quote="lineman1984"]I shared this with my Dad and Brothers! Also everybody at work. We were all dying of laughter! This has been good for hours of jokes! Thank you, Alan![/quote

My Pleasure Lineman, good jokes like these need to be shared around, I know I`d rather laugh than grumble. :D

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS