DVD of this years event!

Next location of SlickStock

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Fanatic

DVD of this years event!

Post by Fanatic »

As many of you know, I made DVDs of all but the first SlickStock (whoda thought this Slick thing would fly LOL)
I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this -its almost like being there---almost!
I have been asked to do one of this years event.
So, I need you guys and gals to take plenty of pics and even videos, so that I can spend a bazillion hours weeding thru them all, in order to present a proper show of what went on. Don't forget the people shots. After all SlickStock is not just about the trucks !

The easiest way for me to do this is to have CDs sent to me.

They can be sent to :
Tim Gelsebach
PO Box 577
Leesport PA 19533

Shoot Away !
Thanks, Tim

Here's some old stuff.......http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/1963unibody/?action=view&current=Slickstock2010.mp4
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Kid
United States of America

Re: DVD of this years event!

Post by Kid »

Tim does a great job on these and like he said it is almost like being there. If you are attending please take pics and post them on the site PFM is putting together and put them on a CD and send them to Tim after the Event and buy one from him when he has it all done, you will not regret it.

Thanks Tim for doing this as I look back through mine quite often.............Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

And I don't make anything off of them.....just recover my costs!!!!

Here's another teaser......http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/1963unibody/?action=view&current=SingleTrucksChapter.mp4
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Guys those 2 clips are just a small portion of the quality of CD Tim puts together for us.He does an awsome job on them. If you want to experience the thrill of SS and cant make the trip Tims CD is the next best thing and if you do attend and want to relive some great memories you need to buy one.....................Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

So I take it that you are not coming this year Tim!, you know that makes 3 in a row, which puts you into the same category as Uncle Skip was, that being that you are really a 14 year old girl from Montana..................... :P , but I will send you some pic`s and a Monster High Doll!......... :lol:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

If I was a 14 yr old girl from Montana , I sure wouldn't be on this site with ALL of you OLD men.

There goes your "SPECIAL" one off DVD that plays on those weird Australian DVD players!
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

HAHA!, tricked you!...........our player plays all areas!!!..................... :lol:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Truckrat
United States of America

Post by Truckrat »

Timmy, what gives! You do this fabulous work making the CDs but don't come to SS?
How are we ever going to meet you if you stay at home?
This is my 3rd SS, still haven't been to one with a truck, but I am going anyway.
Just think of all the fun going on Tim!
Still haven't seen you at one yet. When Timmy When?
Dust off the yellow truck and come on down. We don't bite!
Seriously, would love to see you there buddy. TR