ALAN THE FISH ARE BITING

Here you go guys. An Australian Chapter
8clt
Australia

ALAN THE FISH ARE BITING

Post by 8clt »

Alan,

Just seen the pics of the trout catch over your back fence....in your local rag. (it takes a while for it to come up the steep hill.)
That's to us mountain folks sending all that water down the hill and over the dam wall.
Must be to get away from all the soil erosion up , and they are making a run for it .
Don't catch the bruised ones will you.

Have you got a line over your back fence , in the creek , 2kg's mmmm nice size and tickled down with a cleansing beverage of choice.

Don't tell sam kekovich lambs off, cause the fish are free in the creek.
Just a little time and patience......ah not my forte I'm afraid.
Nepeans Fishbasador , the weathers fine and your smoker is hopefully getting plenty of use.

About the blind date ,Lyn (up here) suggested the Apple Bar at Bilpin, any thoughts.....

Missing Leeroys weather report from above , one of those orange bellied birds went over yesterday arvo , and I thought of Leeroy possibly working the weekend, the highway was bad enough yesterday , hate to be at an Airport over Easter , sardines....gee Leeroy , hope your blood pressure don't go through the roof.
Lost in the Mountains Blue Mist ......
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Re: ALAN THE FISH ARE BITING

Post by Alan Mclennan »

The bloody Apple Bar at Bilpin!, is that the same place that they leave the seeds and bits in their pie`s?
I heard about the trout they reckon they are catching in the Nepean!, I thought they must of been Blind Brown Trout!, the same variety they used to catch at Bondi Beach, before they moved to the Deep Ocean Sewer Out fall!.
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
8clt
Australia

Re: ALAN THE FISH ARE BITING

Post by 8clt »

Alan Mclennan wrote:The bloody Apple Bar at Bilpin!, is that the same place that they leave the seeds and bits in their pie`s?

I heard about the trout they reckon they are catching in the Nepean!, I thought they must of been Blind Brown Trout!, the same variety they used to catch at Bondi Beach, before they moved to the Deep Ocean Sewer Out fall!.

Apple Bar:
Nah....its beside the NRMA depot , just incase someone breaks down over the price and or service, maybe.
Suppose it will have to be a sun shiney day for Lenore to accompany you.
Did you want me to bring some heavies to protect her from the gawkers ?

You might be thinking of the apple, fruit shops opposite each over prior to Bilpin westbound.
Why , had your dentures giving you trouble with the apple seeds ?

Blind Trout:
Well , they say . slides downhill , you could be right. No wonder they are blind......so how do they find their way to Bondi ?
Would have though the one at the northern Beaches would be closser , less swimming......
We only let the brown one slide over the wall , the mountain stream rainbows are still up here and up the top of warragamba, this is to ammuse the terrorists after they have visited them there 3 sisters and the terrorist bus guides needs to show them the prisine mountains streams and tracks.
Lost in the Mountains Blue Mist ......