wooden bronco

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

willy3486

wooden bronco

Post by willy3486 »

Someone had posted a picture of a wooden bronco at a show on the old site. I was looking for it but can't find it now. Does whoever posted it have a link to that page,thanks.
GLindley

Post by GLindley »

willy3486

Post by willy3486 »

Thanks , I belong to a woodworking group and a guy asked about if it could be done.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Willy ...I posted that pic and may have others if you want. It WAS quite unique and well done. You could find NO metal.

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
willy3486

Post by willy3486 »

Thanks fanatic. I wasn't needing it myself but I belong to a MSN woodworking group and a guy asked if it could be done. I tried to post the link in that group but guess what? Evey time you do you get the error the group can't be found. Does that come as a surprise?
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Guy aint worried about rust. Gets real nervous around termites tho :mrgreen:
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..