Looks good to me

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Dan64

Looks good to me

Post by Dan64 »

Hey gang,

This looks fine. It's the same style forum used by other groups to which I belong. It tends to work well, although the navigation isn't always easy (especially with regard to photos). But our MSN place has become so jam-packed, there's hardly any elbow room there. It would be nice if us old timers could share photos again, like we used to, without bumping into maxed-out albums and club space.

Also, I have an ongoing problem with the MSN site that I'm often unable to get into the "General" or "Truck Talk" discussions. I can only see what's in the "What's New" area - except when the stars align just right, or whatever. It would be nice to have more reliable access.

Anyway, thanks for giving me the opportunity to take a peek. I hope it can work out well.

Dan64
Whitmore Lake, Michigan

1963 F100 LWB uni, 223 4spd
1964 F100 LWB stepside, 262 3spd
1968 F250 LWB stepside, 360 4spd 4x4
Comet

Post by Comet »

Dan, you should check out Fordification.com and the galleries. I think that is what they are planning here, just maybe not as big. Over time, who knows though.
My Slick is rustier than your Slick! :D