this is rediculas

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

*motor*mount*
United States of America

this is rediculas

Post by *motor*mount* »

have you ever heard the old saying that they must have knew somebody? down here were im at, close to baton rouge louisiana. who ever they are they got a building 4 times the size of a normal size house. and every few months they send people out to mow the sides of all the creecks canals and rivers around here. they call them selfs gravity drainage. but aww hell to work for them you need a collage diploma and some dont mind telling you. first off water around here dont tavel to far in a ditch untill it gose in a creeck or river why did they need to buy all that crap out there that hardly ever gets used. the army corp of enginers dose the rivers and the state dose the creecks. but i gess they needed people to drive around all day in all of gravity drainages new ford 1/2 and 3/4 ton trucks
Jim H. Shiflet jr. my pictures are at photo bucket shifletjr is the name on the album. Click this link to see my pictures http://m815.photobucket.com/profile/shifletjr .also look at newest uploads and mobile uploads. 1964 costume cab and 2 ford f650 flat bed wreckers. and now a 2008 chrysler convertible