a good thing if you liv at work

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

*motor*mount*
United States of America

a good thing if you liv at work

Post by *motor*mount* »

you have all the tools you need, you have a big shop with a tire machine,a welding machine a air compresser with all kinds of air and hand tools and a big coffe pot. i must be dreaming or died and went to heven. anyway, if you have seen my pictures on photo bucket you might can see how i have my truck in the shop at work. i only have till october to get it ready for crusin the coast. we are all friends here at my shop, one of the tow truck drivers got fired last week by the manager and he never lef, and on this 4 day week end he has been up here more than a few times to get the tow truck that stays here because he livs down the road from here and go on tows. my other truck and driver wasnt on call this week end so he is on stand by till in the morning, when we all have to be at work.
Jim H. Shiflet jr. my pictures are at photo bucket shifletjr is the name on the album. Click this link to see my pictures http://m815.photobucket.com/profile/shifletjr .also look at newest uploads and mobile uploads. 1964 costume cab and 2 ford f650 flat bed wreckers. and now a 2008 chrysler convertible