more towing bs.

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

*motor*mount*
United States of America

more towing bs.

Post by *motor*mount* »

me and the one day time driver i have now, did every thing today.he hooks them up after i slide the bed back and tilt it down, then i load it up. im now hauln for this big ole insurance auction junck yard and doing some police calls and privet calls now and doing paint and body and repair work on stuff we haul in. im going to have to hire another driver. some stupid doctor that i never saw has on my records that i have seizers so i cant get a liecens aNd i can forget getting a cdl, it funny if yall knew how many miles i have driven since . i posted some pictures on photobuket of a 4 car hauler and a car on the flat bed and one on the stinger on my truck. we are about to get busyer because tomorro there is this some what big out door concert and i have a booth by the stage. we will give out bottles of water with the companies name and phone number. and the laidy that runs the office got us a big ole sine with our name and number on it to put up on top the stage so every one can see it. so one day ill get back to my truck.
Jim H. Shiflet jr. my pictures are at photo bucket shifletjr is the name on the album. Click this link to see my pictures http://m815.photobucket.com/profile/shifletjr .also look at newest uploads and mobile uploads. 1964 costume cab and 2 ford f650 flat bed wreckers. and now a 2008 chrysler convertible