my pictures on photo bucket

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

*motor*mount*
United States of America

my pictures on photo bucket

Post by *motor*mount* »

this job that i have now because i bought it, kind of keeps me busy during the day. but i have a camera on my phone so i get more than a few pictures every day. i put a few on photo bucket and some have to be sent to the shop computer. i still laugh when i think of how i was deemd unemployable. well if they didnt want me to work agin and if they would have known me better than they thought they did, they (i meen the doctors and every one with a collage education that thought they wer some how rulers over me) would crap if they knew that i work a 40 plus hour a week. and im having problems putting titles on the pictures i put on photo bucket. all i can say is there is about 4 or 5 years worth of pictures on photo bucket. the most recent ones are in the newest and mobile uploads.
Jim H. Shiflet jr. my pictures are at photo bucket shifletjr is the name on the album. Click this link to see my pictures http://m815.photobucket.com/profile/shifletjr .also look at newest uploads and mobile uploads. 1964 costume cab and 2 ford f650 flat bed wreckers. and now a 2008 chrysler convertible