new members wanting to join

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

new members wanting to join

Post by Kid »

We have been trying to keep spammers out so if you are trying to join I think there is a way to send us a message about why you want to join.............Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Re: new members wanting to join

Post by Kid »

I just went through almost 250 new member apps and hope I did not delete a legitimate one. If I did and you are them let me know via a new app. I believe all of them were spammers but my eyes were getting crossed by the time I was done. .................Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

In less than 24 hours I recieved 40 new member apps and I did not accept one of them. I believe they were all spammers because of their e mail or screen name chosen. If you know of anyone who sent a app and it did not get accepted please let me know and have them resend and send me an e mail at the same time.

If you are reading this and sent an app please send me an e mail through the join page and tell me your chosen screen name so I can watch for it..

I am sorry if I deleted a legit new member but after I go through this many at once they all seem to run together and some legit ones and some spammers get missed.

Usually when we get hit like this after an event most of them are legit but this time it seems to be all spammers...................Kid
foodstick

Post by foodstick »

wow, how did we get so swamped again?
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

not sure why we are getting swamped again but I just went through 375 names and accepted 3. If anyone is new and wanting to join you MUST send me an e mail telling why you want to join or I am just going to delete the app. .............Kid
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

stop letting members post addresses and ph. numbers. the bots look for that stuff.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
SC1966
United States of America

Post by SC1966 »

Just joined the forum today and wanted to say I'm real and not a spammer. Owned a 1963 F100 for 10 years, and have had a 66 F350 for the last 5 years. I have enjoyed reading this forum off and on over the years and found it very helpful. Been doing a little work to my truck over the last few weeks and found myself enjoying the forum here again. Right now I'm waiting on a new radiator to come, and cleaning this thing up a bit in the meantime...
stronger66ratfink

Post by stronger66ratfink »

I joined, AGAIN! and you would think after being a member for more than 10 years
that when I put my first post in,
I would of put it in the right place!
oh how soon we forget!

Sorry Darrell, and Darrell! :)

I do like fried spam on toast thou! :(
Miss Daisy 1966 F100 short bed custom cab 2004-2014
78' F250 XLT Ranger
13' CVO Road King