If you have a Yahoo email account...

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

JimDog
United States of America

If you have a Yahoo email account...

Post by JimDog »

It seems that some of you have discovered the "watch this topic" feature. For those of you that have not, you will notice a link at the bottom of each thread that says "watch this topic". When you click the link, it will automatically send you an email every time that a response is made to the thread.

I just checked my email this morning, and it looks like there are a couple of bounced emails - both to Yahoo accounts. Apparently, Yahoo mail thinks that these emails are SPAM, most likely because they are machine generated emails.

If you have a Yahoo account, and you are not receiving notifications, you may want to check the SPAM filter. The automatic emails will always come from "webmaster@fordtruk.com". I don't have a Yahoo email account, but just about every web mail system I have seen has the ability to add "approved senders" to a list. That should fix the problem.

If someone out there has a Yahoo account, and can post up some more detailed instructions on how to add an approved sender, please do so...