Been an eventful week.

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Greg D
United States of America

Been an eventful week.

Post by Greg D »

This week I started doing both of the Lincoln runs everyday at work.
It's cool, I wanted it. I had been previously doing just the AM run.
Friday I was on a run in between (I can't just sit there for an hour and a half).
I was on and over pass behind a cattle trailer I had just let over, he couldn't figure out which lane he wanted.
All of a sudden comes this little tiny pointy eared fuzz ball running from IN FRONT of the trailer tires. :shock:
God help me I have no idea how she wasn't crushed! I had to back up on the ramp about 100 feet to get her - she most assuredly would have been killed if I didn't. There were lots of people who weren't very impressed with what I was doing - I'm sure their blaring horns and yells were helping calm the kitten. :? I bestowed them with plenty of "Universal words and symbols of encouragement". I was pretty much thinking:
"I'm trying to save a life here so F OFF!"
Anyway,
My new "charge" is about 4-5 weeks old, I have no idea how she ended up where she was. I at first wondered if she fell from under the trailer but she is tame and box trained. I have to suspect she was thrown from a car. That thing is lucky I didn't see them. hunting.gif
I decided to name the Baby "Miracle", I also made her a FB page since she has over 1300 fans on there now.
Whether I keep her is partially up to my other "kids", I won't having them hurt her just so I can have her. She has several offers for new homes if she can't stay but either way she is far too young to uproot again so soon so she is here for a couple months.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miracles ... e=bookmark

1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
Truckrat
United States of America

Re: Been an eventful week.

Post by Truckrat »

Cute kitten Greg. She is in good hands now. TR
shipwrecked
United States of America

Re: Been an eventful week.

Post by shipwrecked »

Everyone can be a hero, no matter how small the one being saved is.

Glad you found her! She obviously needed you.
The months may change, but I am always APRIL
'63 F100 Custom Cab 223inline 6, 3speed manual- mostly stock
https://www.youtube.com/coastiereid
Truck has been home in CA,OR,WA,NJ,VA since it's birth in San Jose Jan63