Funny CL ad

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

tomsrod
United States of America

Funny CL ad

Post by tomsrod »

I like this guy's sense of humor.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/5485363138.html
mercuryv8
Canada

Re: Funny CL ad

Post by mercuryv8 »

thats great. LOL

Nic
grump

Post by grump »

That shows you can find great writing talent in the strangest places. LOL!
DukeRoche
United States of America

Post by DukeRoche »

LOL, this made my day
The Green Machine

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!
tomsrod
United States of America

Post by tomsrod »

Looks like he sold it and it has been removed. It was a well-worn 1980 F250. I did copy his description before he removed it.

I know what your thinking, How can a truck this bad ass exist.
Do you have what it takes to drive a rolling legend.

First, Get yourself a good baseball cap, something with motorcycles or beer on it. Don't be that guy wearing the hat of the truck you're already driving. Now that you've selected the appropriate hat be prepared to turn it backwards for extra horsepower in serious driving situations, or whenever you have to win an arm wrestling competition in order to get custody of your kid. Driving a truck like this it happens a lot.

Second, Do you know what a carburetor is? If not stop reading this, call your mother and thank her for giving you her old Honda Civic. If you do know and can operate a manual choke, congratulations you belong to a small percentage of the population. Girls will be lining up all day just to hear you go on about ignition points and begging to see your timing gun.

Third, This four wheeled chariot of the gods has a manual transmission. Don't know what that is either? See above section about thanking you mother. This four speed swizzle stick has a top speed of 55mph. Sammy Hagar couldn't make it go any faster. That's okay, turn your hat backwards and prepare for the power of stump pulling, gear grinding, Panty dropping, GRANNY LOW!
Need to jump in the bed and battle some pirate ninjas at 2 mph uphill. Tie off the wheel drop it in low and show those pirate ninja cyborgs how hard you can punch once you turn that hat around.

Now I wasn't sure if there would be anyone capable of owning this mythical vehicle. My plans were to send this truck off to Valhalla like a proper warrior. Instead I was given a sign that this mighty steed was still needed here on Earth.

Will you be the next to mount this rusty stallion and commit serious feats of driving?

Those who are without fear step forward.
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

my kind of truck
tomsrod wrote:This four speed swizzle stick has a top speed of 55mph. Sammy Hagar couldn't make it go any faster. That's okay, turn your hat backwards and prepare for the power of stump pulling, gear grinding, Panty dropping, GRANNY LOW!
Need to jump in the bed and battle some pirate ninjas at 2 mph uphill. Tie off the wheel drop it in low and show those pirate ninja cyborgs how hard you can punch once you turn that hat around.
this part of the add is very close to being true
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
orangeRcode
United States of America

Post by orangeRcode »

Bwauhaha, thanks for copying the link. Got a good chuckle out of it. Guy really knew what he had and what a lot of the yahoos on CL are like.