puppy in the house

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

shipwrecked
United States of America

Re: puppy in the house

Post by shipwrecked »

Ms. Hilda went to the Vet on Thursday. Poor Diesel was beside himself being alone all day by himself. He was so unhappy when we left-

Ms Hilda got spayed and she was so drugged up by the time we got home. The cone of shame didn't help. She froze up and couldn't move at all. Her bushy eyebrows block some vision already- but putting on the cone made her freeze up and get scared.

Diesel jumped up and down at the fence when I brought her in. He wanted to play immediately, but Hilda was too exhausted.

Brought the little bark box with me to work Friday- since I wanted to be sure Diesel behaved (and didn't want to play too much or lick at her scar). I had to wrap a belly band around her waist and take the cone off. She did really well in the office bunk room all day.

If these recruits had any clue I am not the mean bitch they think I am and am wrapped around my dog's paws- they would never believe it. I am labeled as one of or THE MOST scary Company Commander on the base. HAHAHAH THEY HAVE NO IDEA!

Anyway- Miss Hilda and Ol Man Diesel are snuggled up together enjoying their Saturday. I am enjoying my first day of vacation in months. Coffee- More Coffee and then time to get working on the truck.
The months may change, but I am always APRIL
'63 F100 Custom Cab 223inline 6, 3speed manual- mostly stock
https://www.youtube.com/coastiereid
Truck has been home in CA,OR,WA,NJ,VA since it's birth in San Jose Jan63
shipwrecked
United States of America

Re: puppy in the house

Post by shipwrecked »

Little Hilda is a full fledged member of this house. Have been her human for a full year now and I still have to pick her up to get on the bed. She still has accidents in the house- and is mouthy! But that's my fault cause my work hours are all over the place.

They are two peas is a pod and I would totally get a third... but two is plenty. Got two pups, two trucks, a happy home.
The months may change, but I am always APRIL
'63 F100 Custom Cab 223inline 6, 3speed manual- mostly stock
https://www.youtube.com/coastiereid
Truck has been home in CA,OR,WA,NJ,VA since it's birth in San Jose Jan63