Facebook

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Mr. Jones

Re: Facebook

Post by Mr. Jones »

Doc,
Why did you delete all your posts??
slick4x4
United States of America

Post by slick4x4 »

ICEMAN6166 wrote:the other doc is a medical one, DocHerman

very nice guy not sure where he went either

i do remember he had a very nice barbecue at ss08 and provided garage space for the broken tranny repairs on pfm's crewcab
I'm thinking that was 2012 (the crew cab trans issue)
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
Doc Pepper

Post by Doc Pepper »

Mr. Jones,
One night, I came home to find scores of tiny gremlins running around the living room. When I turned on the light, they all ran into the computer. They were ugly little suckers. I tried spraying the computer with pesticide, but that only caused the DVD burner to fail. I then tried to increase the speed of the processor, hoping to cook them out, but that only resulted in fusing the power supply. After repairing the machine, I was able to trace the gremlins to a virus in the software. Not knowing much about computers, I rubbed anti-bacterial ointment all over the computer case, but the gremlins just seemed to look healthier, and the computer kept sliding off the table. I then tried radiation therapy, but the microwave oven stopped working every time I opened the door. My last failed attempt was chemotherapy. But, the only chemical that I had in the house, was old hair gel, and there is nothing more depressing to look at than well groomed, anti-bacterial gremlins.
Finally, after all else failed, I had to resort to surgery. I performed a "Scorched Earth" operation on the entire machine. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that all my accounts also disappeared, including "Doc Pepper." . In fact, the operation was so successful at removing my identity that, when I walked past mirrors, I could not see my reflection.
So, after a month of shaving in the shower, I re-submitted my Doc Pepper identity to the group. After 8 months of serious deliberating, Kid finally decided that, if I promised to lose all of my personality and sense of humor, I could return.
So here I am. A mere sanitized shell of my former self.
Hopefully, my new posts won't be too boring to read.

Doc
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

LOL, close to true, It took me almost a week of talking to him on FB to get him back in here
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision