Awesome hauler

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Jerry D
United States of America

Awesome hauler

Post by Jerry D »

Saw this article on Yahoo home page today. I know some people aren't Jay Leno fans, but you have to appreciate his love of cars, trucks and motorcycles. He's not one of those people that just owns things because he has money and they're an investment, he truly knows almost everything about everything he owns. The hauler is totally cool...

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/05/31/jay- ... r-replica/

Jerry D
robertrpeak

Re: Awesome hauler

Post by robertrpeak »

Yeah, Jay is cool....
tomrooster
United States of America

Post by tomrooster »

2nd that robertpeak
1966 F250 Camper Special parts truck
1966 F 100 w/391 ft
1965 F 100 project
1958 Edsel Pacer Convertible
1953 ford Customline 2 door
1952 8N
1967 triumph Bonneville

I'm still not a good welder but I've become a good grinder
64 f100

Post by 64 f100 »

It's easy to be cool when you make an ungodly amount of money. I like Jay too, but think for what he did, he was paid way to much, as are many others. The people who work hardest seem to make the least. For instance, mothers who are supporting families without the help of the father. The car hauler is fantastic, and most likely cost more than a years salary for all but a few of our members. We all have the wish to own more, but in fact do we truly need all the other stuff. I'm as bad as the next person when it comes to mine, mine, mine. I have way to much in the way of car/truck parts, but do not stop buying. It's very much like a disease . Like owning one slick, most if not a very large percentage of us will go on and buy another one when the opportunity arises, and we can afford it. I don't know if Jay gives anything in the way of charity to anyone. I do know he owns many vehicles in the million dollar plus price range. If, I had that kind of money, I would support or supply those broke mothers with medical help , food or help of some kind. Maybe Jay does, I don't know.
1961 F350
1964 Galaxie convertable
1964 flairside, style side, and longbed
1965 Ranger, and shortbed
1966 long bed, and shortbed
A few parts trucks also
1991 Capri
2011 F250
2004 Lexus