back again

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

wheels

back again

Post by wheels »

been gone for awhile had a problem with the house it burnt down. decided I need some short breaks from building I managed to keep the 63 project it will be a good break. I will be in need of parts in time maybe in a month I will be looking for a wire harness for the engine compartment and under dash. If someone find keep it.
unibody madness
United States of America

Re: back again

Post by unibody madness »

Sorry to hear about your troubles... welcome back...the build will help you keep focused and away ffrom hyour troubles
Turk build thread at:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18944

It does not matter what you think, it only matters what you do about it!
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

I can't begin to imagine having my house burn down, I would be totally devastated to say the least. Glad your getting back on your feet and continuing your project. Good luck and I hope you find the parts you need.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
wheels

Post by wheels »

Thanks for your comments everything will work out. My other half made the mistake of reminding me I always wanted an in ground home fits the budget and can do it on the same property. In about a year I should have it done, may take pictures then.
foodstick

Post by foodstick »

I can't remember what I have now.. losing it all and then trying to recall it for insurance.. depressing. I need to do the walk thru and video thing.

I hope you can get back on top and enjoy things MORE soon ! Put a steel roof on that thing and never shingle again !
ROOFING.... WORST JOB EVER ;)