Finally Got Internet Service Up and Running

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Michelle
United States of America

Finally Got Internet Service Up and Running

Post by Michelle »

I left home in mid May heading to a truck show in Des Moines. I drove my LTL 9000 to the ATHS annual convention and show. There were close to 1300 trucks that showed up. Darrell and Robyn came over to the show and looked me up. We had a good visit and enjoyed the time together. I left Des Moines on May 28 and headed for Colorado. I arrived in Woodland Park CO. on the 29th. I took a flight out of Denver on the morning of the 30th heading for Houston to attend my twin granddaughters graduation at 7:30 that evening. Stayed over night in the Woodlands at my daughters house and then back to Denver on the 31st. I got back to the campground at Woodland Park at 10:00PM just in time for bed. It was time for some serious rest. I got my internet service set up yesterday June 6th. I still hadn't fully recovered from the whirl wind trip but I did have a lot of fun.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
grump

Re: Finally Got Internet Service Up and Running

Post by grump »

I wondered if you went to that show Michelle. I saw coverage of it in one of my trade magazines I get online and I thought of you and wondered if you had gone. Question answered. It looked like they had some pretty nice trucks there. Glad you had a great time , trucks and grandkids, it don't get much better.
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

The truck show was one of the best I have been too. There were some super nice trucks there..
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
36truck
United States of America

Post by 36truck »

Sounds like you've been quite busy. Good to be home again.
Tom Williams
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

36truck wrote:Sounds like you've been quite busy. Good to be home again.
Yes, it felt good to get lit again.
Michelle