Balnkity blank Speedway phone number

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

64 f100

Balnkity blank Speedway phone number

Post by 64 f100 »

Was going to order some parts from Speedway, so I called the number in their book. I instantly got B.S. and B.S., and finally gave up and hung up. A-holes.
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Re: Balnkity blank Speedway phone number

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

HERE Is our input on Speedway Motors,, we had 1 company making panels for the instruments, gas tanks, gauges etc.,, found out 1 day they sold out to those a holes @ Speedway Motors and they put all the machines etc. in the corner,, after talking to them their idea is to buy other companies out just so they are not the competition with them and does not care what dealers or the public think about them and like so many is just another low life mail order parts place that does not know 1 thing about a Ford Truck.

Some of the blame is the customers on a lot of mom/pop operations where customers cannot think for them selves or have no common sense or treat the help and owners with disrespect,, so they just say heck with it and crush everything and close the doors,, then nobody gets anything and looses and just over some people and in some cases minor instances but you can only take so much at times

:2cents: :2cents: :2cents: now it's 6cents inflation :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
LM14
United States of America

Post by LM14 »

I've had nothing but good experiences with Speedway. I tend to order the name brand stuff and not the Speedway brand stuff. If the part number starts with "910" it's a Speedway part and probably off shore unless you know who is making the part for them.

I actually bought a car that came with a bunch of Speedway parts still in the boxes and I got the invoices with them. I drove to Speedway and they let me return every part that was 100% complete in the box (they opened every box and compared it to the parts list for that item). Only 2 boxes had parts missing so I kept them. I returned $3200 of parts I would never use (not my style of build). They gave me a Speedway card with the balance on it. I then ordered parts I wanted and used the card to pay for everything I wanted from them. Took me 2 trips to spend the whole card. Took 2 hours to go thru everything and they were nothing but nice.

Stay away from their tilt steering columns, they are Chinese junk and have a plastic tilt mechanism in them that is known to break and you lose your steering. Their brake conversion kits work well for me, I've used several now.

I usually order online these days. Only call them if I have an issue or question on a part. They have always been great for me.

Lately I've had more trouble with Summit on getting things right. They shipped me the wrong parts, followed by ANOTHER shipment of the wrong parts (1 number off each time) and they shipped me some tires that never did show up. They did replace them immediately and without argument but I've about reached my limit with them lately.

SPark
1932 Ford 5 window coupe. 302/C4
1962 8V-390/C6 Unibody Short Bed Soon to be Big Window - The Lincoln that never was
2013 F150 Super Crew Eco Boost 4x4
2015 Ford Edge for the little lady, because she said so!
2007 Mustang GT, 4.6-3V/5 Speed. Only 8680 miles on the clock.

More toys, I need more toys!!!
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

TALKING About Summit,, Like WOW, you should see the new building up on I-20 between Dallas and Fort Worth and the show room, never bought anything from them, of course when I see that much money being put into a Monster of a place, 2 things come to mind,, Really cheap parts that are well overpriced and poor customer paying for it,, like LMC Advertising on Barrett Jackson's Auction on ESPM In Prime Time somebody paying for it :?: :?: :?:
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
64 f100

Post by 64 f100 »

Spark, in the past I have dealt with Speedway, with good results but it has been awhile. Try buying something from a company you cannot contact and you don't live next door to, and when called you can't get hold of anyone. If you unload your crap on me I will do the same for you. I even tried buying online from these people, but they wanted all kinds of information so they can dump more crap on me, so I finally said screw you I will buy it elsewhere. If you give them an email address you will be barraged with adds for things you don't want or need. Eastwood is a prime example. Annoy me and I will go elsewhere for my parts. If I call to make an order, and get senseless and annoying adds instead of friendly customer service , then you are just pissing me off. I can't just drive over and return parts or get what I want. If, they want my business, then quit dumping one me. Or as one of our flags read, Don't tread on me.

Rich