Any computer gurus out there?

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Brion71

Any computer gurus out there?

Post by Brion71 »

Hey everyone, hope someone can solve this problem for me......I can log in on any other computer but my own, i have been racking my brain and trying to figure it out, i just dont understand it. I thought maybe it was something to do with the account so i created another one, still nothing.....oh btw someone can delete the other account its brion1971. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
Brion.
United States of America

Post by MadMaxetc »

it probably has something to do with your security levels. You might need to ask the Administrator if you need cookies turned on or not.

I would PM (private mesage) him and find out.

PS the Administrator's name is "Administrator". Just go to the members list and he should be the first one.
Dan
Project: '63 F-100 LWB / 460 / C6 / 2x4
My Build Thread
SCWIDVICIOUS

Post by SCWIDVICIOUS »

can be anything from your firewall, security levels, cookies, etc.....

I would start by first clearing the cookies and temp internet files, and all that jazz...
If you dont know how then here is how....(in xp)

Open any webpage.
go to tools tab on top of window. when the sub menu opens up, click :internet options"
in the middle row on that box that opens up, you will see "delete cookies, and Delete files" click both of those and say yes. I also tick the "offline" files checkbox on the files button.

then you can hit the tab on top that says "content", and clear out forms and pass words buttons. That will also rid you of all those autofills if you have that enabled. then close out the window, and open you a new one.

try the site then...
Rick
1965 F100, 352, Cruise-0-Matic