Note to BIll Sinclair

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Johnny Canuck
Canada

Note to BIll Sinclair

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Foreword.. I tried to post this on the old site, in response to a post Sinc had about staying on the old MSN site, after 13 tries in a row I gave up and posted it here

Sinc, buddy :o You of all people, who hasn't been able to post a picture in MSN for years.... I knew that in any given situation, moving, changing jobs, etc, that people get nostalgic for the old, known thing, whether or not the new thing is better.

Doubly so for us old vehicle buffs, who are definitely looking for a connection to our long-lost past. But Biilly G hasn't been that nice to you, Mr S.
Kinda like the picture Nazi....':twisted:'"NO pics for YOU!!"

So come on down. I am gonna ask how to wire a mini-starter as my first tech question over there. Maybe you are the piece of the puzzle that can help me solve this mystery.

Kelly.. I would email the admin over there, either matt or Jimdog. See if they can get ya started. (edit I meant here)

JC

P.S. An interesting sidenote. Fortunately,I save most of my posts in MSN before I actually post them, since the @#$%^ MSN board EATS about as many posts as it actually posts. Took 13 tries so far to get this one to go. I sure aint gonna miss Gatesville...

P.P.S.
now I dont have time to post my tech question either... this tomfoolery took me 45 minutes :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by Johnny Canuck on July 20, 2006, 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Comet

Re: Note to BIll Sinclair

Post by Comet »

Johnny Canuck wrote:
now I dont have time to post my tech question either... this tomfoolery took me 45 minutes :twisted: :twisted:

Bahahaa! JC, you shoulda just started here! :lol: :wink:
My Slick is rustier than your Slick! :D
mikecarson

Post by mikecarson »

I tried to post, kept getting the following:

Hmmm, We Can't Find that Page...
The page you're looking for might have been moved or deleted. Or, perhaps the Web address is misspelled?

Ideas to help you find what you're looking for:
Try refreshing the page (click Refresh or Reload on your browser).
Check the address for spelling and punctuation errors.
Go to MSN Groups Home and look around from there.
Back
Mike C
64 CC, Crown Vic project
62 CC
67short 94 F150, 433W
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive body, but to skid in sideways - body worn out and screaming: Woo Hoo, what a ride!"
Greg D
United States of America

Post by Greg D »

Egads! They're on to us!!!!!! Lol Mike, I had the same problem. I will be checking both places for a while till everyone gets moved over here. I am sure that once everyone uses this site and sees the benefits the other one will be a ghost town.
1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
Comet

Post by Comet »

I'm looking forward, not back! 8)
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

I heard thru the grapevine that Sinc is not the biggest fan of here, although apparently you can post both threads and pics here.

Neither of which you can do on the old site right now.

Guess we are all nostalgic for something, but I sure ain't nostagic for THAT kind of fricckin grief :roll:
Last edited by Johnny Canuck on July 20, 2006, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Comet

Post by Comet »

I'm sure there will be some people that don't like it, but I'm convinced the vast majority will. It's like going from silent movies to full blown color with full dolby surround sound. What's not to like? :D
SCWIDVICIOUS

Post by SCWIDVICIOUS »

I have to disagree with ya comet... :arrow: Whats so nice about being able to edit posts, post pics, and all the other things you can do here on a regular basis here like post and read them without worrying much about them as much for dissapearing?
LOL..just kidding :lol:
Rick
1965 F100, 352, Cruise-0-Matic
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

I think Sinc will be here in full force eventually. He joined up pretty early and this place is still like a new house before all the furniture has arrived. Kind of echoes.
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
Comet

Post by Comet »

SCWIDVICIOUS wrote:I have to disagree with ya comet... :arrow: Whats so nice about being able to edit posts, post pics, and all the other things you can do here on a regular basis here like post and read them without worrying much about them as much for dissapearing?
LOL..just kidding :lol:
Haha Scwid! Yeah, I'm gonna miss that EXTREME user interface!..........NOT! :lol:
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

Bill will be here, don't worry. He posted something on the mac site today. It's like going from my 05' F-150 to my 62' uni with the straight axle front end and drum brakes.....takes a little gettin used to.
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
SCWIDVICIOUS

Post by SCWIDVICIOUS »

thats a good analogy..lol
Rick
1965 F100, 352, Cruise-0-Matic