Another Hello

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Obsa
United States of America

Another Hello

Post by Obsa »

First post for me on the new site. Have seen a bit of flack on the old site about the new one that I just dont understand! Anyway here I am, dont always post but am always listening or should that be watching. By the way, didn't this domain name used to be what became of Danes Garage, memory is getting bad must be that CRS stuff! :wink:
Comet

Post by Comet »

Welcome Obsa! I don't get it either. But I'll bite my tongue on saying any more than that. :roll: This site is the future, like it or not and I'm staying positive about it. So if people want to complain, I'm fine with it staying on the MSN (Miserable Slick Network) site to do it! :lol:
My Slick is rustier than your Slick! :D
mikecarson

Post by mikecarson »

That's about the way I see it, too. "Rat's jumping ship"? Where'd that come from?
Mike C
64 CC, Crown Vic project
62 CC
67short 94 F150, 433W
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive body, but to skid in sideways - body worn out and screaming: Woo Hoo, what a ride!"
jeepbut
United States of America

Post by jeepbut »

I came along during early yahoo days and everbody was raving about the great new sight. That rocked along a while, then we went to msn and everybody raved about the great new sight. We rock along for a while and then we came here. Out of respect for the people doing the work to keep us a site, we need to rave and be happy about this new site. Thanks, Lyman.