arrival days

Post by Kid »

here is the breakdown so far
Mon-8
Tues-3
Wed-10
Thurs-11
Fri-4
There are a couple more that made reservations that did not get on the list but I have gotten them included in the group rate but they are not showing on the list

And there are a couple who are not on the list that I know have made reservations but not sure what Day they are arriving. I know most of the ones for Monday will be at our place Sunday for the Pre SS cookout plus the locals who are not staying at the hotel. I know of 6 locals for sure who will be in and out all week. We are running short on rooms at the hotel so if you are wanting to get a room you should be making the reservations soon. We are down to 2 singles left and Cindy ( the hotel Manager )just added them for us this week because we have all the singles in the hotel for us now
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Re: arrival days

Post by Kid »

Talked to the hotel manager last week and they are pretty excited to see us coming back. They have a new maintenance man and he was a little upset when Cindy introduced me to him that we would tear up his grass and she told him not to worry as we would leave the place nicer than when we arrived so he was happy. We will have Elec avaliable to us this Year for our registration area and He is working on getting us a water hook up if we need to wash trucks
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Darrell, didn`t you comb your hair?..... :lol:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
dynodonz
United States of America

Post by dynodonz »

Not sure where Ill be staying but I am coming. Should be there Friday afternoon.
Looking forward to this, went to TN and the F-100 SuperNationals, it was a blast.
I know this will be even more fun :roll:
Dyno Don Z
dynodonz
United States of America

Post by dynodonz »

Not sure where Ill be staying but I am coming. Should be there Friday afternoon.
Looking forward to this, went to TN and the F-100 SuperNationals, it was a blast.
I know this will be even more fun :roll:
Dyno Don Z
aarons428
Germany

Post by aarons428 »

Hoofbeatracer and I will be there Wednesday evening round 5-6ish
2010 Ford Edge
99 Ford Expedition
65 Ford f-100 swb
460 stock other than a double roller timing chain and a s475 TURBO pushing 6psi of boost (now 12lbs)
351 W Pulled and on garage floor in storage
428 4v (R.I.P)
c-6 wide ratio modified
torino front stub
home made ladder bar rear with air bags
11.96 sec @ 110mph 1\4mile (best with the 428)