forward tilt bonnet( hood)

Got a helpful tip or trick related to your slick? Please share...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Alan Mclennan
Australia

Re: forward tilt bonnet( hood)

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Toyz wrote:As to the "skewers", one could easily add a cross brace to somewhat alleviate any concerns; as mentioned, a bigger concern to me would be that rigid steering shaft, which already has a close proximity to some of my cherished body parts! With your permission, Macca, I would like to start adapting your design for use on a vehicle favored by one of your countrymen known for his bright red tabletop Merc and it's cargo!
Paul

:lol: Now doesn't Tabletop sound better, Paulo do you want a copy Emailed to you mate?, PM me and yàll will get it before Santa gets there!
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
jalipke1124
United States of America

Post by jalipke1124 »

I would appreciate it.
Jim
63 F100 Long bed 351M/C6
64 F100 Long bed
78 F250 4X4
95 F350 4Door Dually
03 Expedition
Toyz
United States of America

Post by Toyz »

Yep, tabletop does sound better! Especially when the first one which comes to mind is John's nearly flawless execution!
As to the prints; I thought that next time you are in the neighborhood, you might swing by and aid the effort.
Wishing a Merry Christmas to all ya'll down there!
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Toyz wrote:Yep, tabletop does sound better! Especially when the first one which comes to mind is John's nearly flawless execution!
As to the prints; I thought that next time you are in the neighborhood, you might swing by and aid the effort.
Wishing a Merry Christmas to all ya'll down there!
Paul

Paulo, if you can wait that long, I'll see what we can do as far as swinging by, I hear Houston is nice that time of year :D
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Toyz
United States of America

Post by Toyz »

Yeah, Macca, it's so nice down here that I'm looking forward to another extended stay in the heartland! Might just have to bring the non-slick with me also; just in case we should tire of epicurean activities, chasing valve covers, and pursuing a multi-faceted education!
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
Hooligan Speed

Post by Hooligan Speed »

Alan, please email me a hard copy, I would like to draft a set of plana sin 3D ( with dual dimensions) maybe play with it a bit see if I can help refine it. Doing all the testing in 3D can really help. And as a designer I may be able to add something to your design.

Cgriffith100@gmail.com