6 weeks now

The next great event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

6 weeks now

Post by Kid »

6 weeks from today we will be having out pre SlickStock cookout here at our place and then heading out on Monday morning for Salina KS..................Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
castruck_1964
Canada

Re: 6 weeks now

Post by castruck_1964 »

:shock: Kid I did not need to here that way too much to do and so little time :cussing:
Cas is still in storage and I have to move the house and most of my shop by then :shock:
Slicks rule
dd/ 19 F150,97 Tbird
62 swb bbw uni next project
460 C6

Ken
Toyz
United States of America

Post by Toyz »

Kid, I probably DID need to hear that! Ken, you have a way of making my situation a little less bleak!
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Hey Ken, your retired now.... your got all the time in the world to do all that stuff...and don't be late !

See ya when ya get there mate, oh and Daz and Paulo ! :lol:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Anthony
United States of America

Post by Anthony »

still have to re-assemble the slick with green fenders and finish up the camper.. all looks well here at push the wire farm... lol the 66 will have power steering and A/C new fenders and a different hood.. aluminum wheels and smaller tires this time around... then in 2 more years she will be different yet again... so looking forward to this!!
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Anthony wrote:still have to re-assemble the slick with green fenders and finish up the camper.. all looks well here at push the wire farm... lol the 66 will have power steering and A/C new fenders and a different hood.. aluminum wheels and smaller tires this time around... then in 2 more years she will be different yet again... so looking forward to this!!
:shock: Gee I hope we recognize you with all those changes Ant ! ............. :lol:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif