Show info

The next great event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

MNTBUGGY
United States of America

Show info

Post by MNTBUGGY »

I was thinking about coming up for a day and checking out the trucks . Is there going to be car show as part of the festivities ??? Saturday??
Mike
1966 F100 4x4 SWB
1966 F100 4x4 LWB
1961 F100 Unibody ( Son's)
1969 Chevelle SS-396
1966 Jeep CJ5
1966 Mustang coupe (wife's )
grump

Re: Show info

Post by grump »

Come on up. There isn't a show per se, the trucks are just lined up in the parking lot of the motel (come to think of it it does sound like a car show doesn't it) and you can see everything from project trucks to show trucks and while you're there you can help solve the problems of the world, if the politicians would only listen to us. LOL! And you get to meet some great people.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

If you say you are only going to stay for a bit talk to Pat and Colleen , they showed up to look around for a couple hours a few years ago and stayed for 3 days and now they are hosting this years event.

It is really hard to explain to people about our event, The best way I have heard is it is a family reunion with family you like.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
jeepbut
United States of America

Post by jeepbut »

It's a lot of best friends you haven't met yet. Come on by.
Anthony
United States of America

Post by Anthony »

definitely worth the stop by.. there are several of us that live no where close that will be there.. can't miss the family reunion..
Truckrat
United States of America

Post by Truckrat »

Hey Mntbuggy, Since you are already IN Kansas, you have an advantage on distance
already compared to a lot of folks. You should definitely come to Salina and hang out with
some of the best friends you have never met! That's what I did 8 years ago and have not
missed one since! TR
MNTBUGGY
United States of America

Post by MNTBUGGY »

You all drive a hard bargain!!!! I am planning on tentatively coming up on Saturday to see all the fine Slicks and meet their owners :) :) :) :)
Mike
1966 F100 4x4 SWB
1966 F100 4x4 LWB
1961 F100 Unibody ( Son's)
1969 Chevelle SS-396
1966 Jeep CJ5
1966 Mustang coupe (wife's )