Ranger Registry

This is the info from Michelles page

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

bruceandersson

Re: Ranger Registry

Post by bruceandersson »

Some day I'll remember how to post a pic the first time...

64fordf100292v8

Post by 64fordf100292v8 »

Hello, I would like to add my truck to the Registry please,
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

64fordf100292v8 wrote:Hello, I would like to add my truck to the Registry please,
Thank you, I now have your truck listed
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
Charlescook3

Post by Charlescook3 »

Michelle:

Was I formally added to the Ranger Registry?

1965 F-100
F10DR664566

Body G81

Charlie Cook
Rochester,MI
digger01

Post by digger01 »

Hoping to add my U81 - 1966 F-100 to the registry. The vin is F10YR775936. Let me know if you need more information.

Tim
oilboy34

Post by oilboy34 »

I would like to register a new Ranger.
F10DR662307
WB - 115
Color - blank
Model - F100
H81Trans - G
Axle A8
DSO - 721488

The plan is to restore to original. Does anyone know where we can get the Ranger emblem for side of truck?
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

Email me at MichellHC@aol.com I will need a picture of your VIN plate that is readable. I will also need a picture of the trucks interior and outside picture of the truck.

Michelle

Charlescook3 wrote:Michelle:

Was I formally added to the Ranger Registry?

1965 F-100
F10DR664566

Body G81

Charlie Cook
Rochester,MI
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

I will need a good clear readable picture of the VIN plate and a picture of the interior and exterior of the truck. Email the info to me at MichellHC@aol.com

digger01 wrote:Hoping to add my U81 - 1966 F-100 to the registry. The vin is F10YR775936. Let me know if you need more information.

Tim
Michelle

Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

I will need a clear and readable picture of the VIN plate and pictures of both the interior and exterior of your truck. Email these to me at MichellHC@aol.com

oilboy34 wrote:I would like to register a new Ranger.
F10DR662307
WB - 115
Color - blank
Model - F100
H81Trans - G
Axle A8
DSO - 721488

The plan is to restore to original. Does anyone know where we can get the Ranger emblem for side of truck?
Michelle

Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

digger01 wrote:Hoping to add my U81 - 1966 F-100 to the registry. The vin is F10YR775936. Let me know if you need more information.

Tim
I will need pictures of the interior, exterior and of the VIN plate to get you into the registry. Email me a MichellHC@aol.com with the pictures and I will add your truck/
Michelle

oilboy34

Post by oilboy34 »

Hey Michelle,
I emailed you pictures you asked for. Don't hesitate to ask if you need something else.
Bob
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Something very sad has happened. Michelle,, the keeper of this registry has passed away. I am not sure if anyone can take it over.
condolences to her family and friends :(
RIP Michelle
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
TA455HO
United States of America

Post by TA455HO »

From a previous post of Michelle's.... I'm Chad and I have more Rangers in my list to add to the registry so I'd be glad to take over maintaining the list if the Admins give me rights to modify the thread. I'll see if I can contact one of them.

Chad

----------------------------------------------------------

Chad, I am very glad to have you over here to give me a hand. All you Ranger fans can thank Chad for rekindling the Ranger fire, if it were not for him I would not have put the Ranger registry back up. I had many people over the past couple of years ask me when I was going to put the registry back up. I had been thinking of doing another website, then Chad and I started talking and I decided to put it here. When you think about it, this is the perfect place for it on a site that is dedicated to the 61 to 66 Ford trucks. I have got a lot of info from Chad and hopefully he has learned a little from me as well. We will be putting out heads together to try and figure out a few Ranger/Camper Special mysteries as time goes on. As we have found everything from Ford is not carved in stone.