1961-1963 Mercury unibody truck registry

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Pireaux
United States of America

1961-1963 Mercury unibody truck registry

Post by Pireaux »

An owners registry is currently in development for 1961-1963 Mercury unibody trucks. This registry will include owners in the USA and Canada. The intended goals of the registry are:

1. To determine how many M100's/250's unibodies are still in existence, whether running, a project, abandon or in a salvage yard.
2. To allow owners to communicate thru email. Additional contact is strictly up to fellow owners.
3. To provide a way to tell others their story about the truck
4. To establish a list detailing the specifics such as 1961, 1962, 1963, swb or lwb, small rear window or BBW, 3 or 4 speed, v8 or 6, original paint colors

Please send me a pic of the truck, pic of vin tag thru Private messaging. I can decode the vin tag for you among other things. If you don't feel comfortable providing your vin, please provide other info so we can get a more accurate accessment/count. If you see one of these trucks somewhere please take a pic so I can include it. I will try to locate the owners and seek info from them. This registry is not intended as a means to buy or sell, just to know what is available (truck specifics) and where it's located. I own or have access to Mercury specific print media that can be shared among the owners. This registry will evolve over time, therefore I don't have all the answers (yet). Thanks for listening.
mercuryv8
Canada

Re: 1961-1963 Mercury unibody truck registry

Post by mercuryv8 »

How many trucks do you have information on now? Can we see some if the statistics?

Nic